About this Program
The courses in this program provide students with practical experiences in computer programming, algorithms, program design structure, logical thinking, development methodologies, essential programming techniques, implementation issues, and more.
- Foundations of Programming
- Procedural Programming
- AP Computer Science A
* After completion of the required course with a grade of 90% or higher, students must meet the practice requirements in order to be issued a voucher for the industry certification exam.
- PCAP - Certified Associate in Python Programming (after 1st course)
- Python Coding Specialist (after 2nd course)
- Computer Users Support Specialists
- Computer Programmer Assistants
- Computer Network Architects
- Computer Systems Analysts