Advisement and Support for Florida Schools and Districts
FLVS offers innovative tools and solutions to empower teachers and engage students, combined with unparalleled support to ensure a seamless experience. The District Relations Mangers (DRMs) are an integral part of the process, ensuring school counselors, administrators, and district leaders have the support they need to serve their students and enhance their educational opportunities.
- Face-to-face visits to find virtual solutions and train counselors
- Support in establishing and maintaining Digital Learning Labs
- Information and support materials on new FLVS product and service releases
- Reminders on key educational activities and dates
- Assistance with FLVS related questions and concerns
In addition to working with traditional public and private schools, the DRMs also provide a high level of support to district home education offices and other organizations and associations interested in FLVS courses and programs.
Contact our DRMs today to see how they can help you!
Meet Our DRMs
Click on your DRM's name to send them an email or click here to locate your DRM on a printable guide.
Pick your county from the drop down list to find your DRM: