Biology 1 EOC
What do I need to know?
Public school students enrolled in Biology 1 must participate in the Next Generation Sunshine State Standards (NGSSS) Biology 1 End-of-Course (EOC) Assessment. Students taking the Biology 1 EOC will have the opportunity to test during one of the following administrations throughout the year:
- July 12–23, 2021
- September 13–October 1, 2021
- November 29–December 17, 2021
- May 2–27, 2022
- July 11–22, 2022
Your exact testing date within these windows will be determined by your district. Some districts may have specific rules/restrictions for each test administration.
Read our Student/Parent Letter regarding EOC assessment information for details.
For more information about the NGSSS Biology 1 EOC Assessment, visit the Florida Department of Education.
How can I prepare?
Prepare for the assessment by clicking one of the links below to view our recorded review sessions.
- Part 1: Nature of science, microscopes, properties of water, macromolecules, enzymes, cell theory, cells, photosynthesis, aerobic and anaerobic cellular respiration, ATP
- Part 2: Mitosis, meiosis, genetics and heredity, DNA replication, transcription and translation, mutations, cancer, plants, human reproduction
- Part 3: Origin of life, evolution and natural selection, classification, ecosystems, biosphere, biotechnology, human body systems and human health
- Part 4: Mock Exam
Still have questions?
Please contact the Assessment Team at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns regarding the assessment.