Student Success Stories
FLVS students are amazing in their own way and over the years we’ve had the honor to teach many budding stars. Meet a few of our students and alumni who simply shine because of the flexibility and first-class education FLVS offers:
- Coco Gauff is a homeschool student who took Wimbledon by storm in 2019. At age 15, she become the youngest tennis player to qualify in the professional era. Learn more about Coco.
- Aiden Cardoza and Sylar Borden, FLVS Flex elementary students, are aspiring scientists and filmmakers. Their love of learning leads them to explore and create YouTube videos that showcase their educational adventures. Read more about their elementary experience.
- Reef Kabalin loves the water and his many passions include kite surfing, wake boarding, surfing, swimming, free diving, and fishing. He also plays competitive lacrosse! Learn more about Reef.
- Massi Arbani is a young soccer player and elementary student. Thanks to the flexibility of online learning, he's able to practice soccer when it works best for his family. Learn more about Massi.
- Julia Dawson was able to travel the country in an RV while she studied online as a student of FLVS Full Time. Learn more about Julia.
- Jake Herbert was drafted by the Boston Red Sox after graduating in 2019. Learn more about Jake.
- Sierra Boodhoo spent her high school years researching sharks and is exploring ways to protect both human and marine life by studying their sensitivity to magnets. Learn more about Sierra.
- Anna Shines, Miss Florida Teen 2017, was able to arrange her demanding schedule as needed while attending FLVS. In addition to balancing her dance schedule, volunteering, and platform work, she served as the President of the FLVS chapter of Future Business Leaders of America, and participated in Model U.N. and the National English Honor Society. Learn more about Anna.
- Elise Engstrom is a dancer. As a student of FLVS Full Time, she appreciated the personalized schedule that allowed her to dedicate time to her passion. Learn more about Elise.
- Daniella Fernandes accelerated her learning by taking online courses, becoming the youngest student in Flagler County to take dual enrollment college classes at the age of 12. Learn more about Daniella.