FLVS Flex Parent/Guardian Account
FLVS values parents as partners. From approving course requests to monitoring progress, the Parent/Guardian Account allows parents to have a hands-on approach with their student's academic life at FLVS.
With your Parent/Guardian Account you will have:
- 24-7 online access to submitted and/or graded assignments and your child's grade book
- Monthly phone calls from teachers
- Monthly progress reports emailed to parent emails
- Regular email updates from teachers
- Extensive access to teachers
How to create your Parent/Guardian Account:
- Student Completes Application: First, the student must complete the sign up process. Once the student has completed the online application he/she will receive a Student Username/ Password. You will need this Student Username/ Password to create your Parent/Guardian Account.
- Create your Parent/Guardian Account: Click here to begin creating your Parent/Guardian Account
How to add new students to your Parent/Guardian Account:
- Login to your account here.
- Under “Student Records” – click on “Add Another Student”
- The page will refresh and ask to enter the student’s login information to connect the two accounts.