Awards and Recognitions
As online education evolves, FLVS continues to lead the way in creativity and innovation. These innovations and our successes throughout the years have not gone unnoticed. FLVS has been honored with numerous awards and recognitions, which truly validate how FLVS lives its mission and vision every single day.
- Named one of the Coolest Schools in America by Parent and Child Magazine
- Recognized in Huffington Post article, "These 12 Awesome Schools Could Change the Way You Think About Education"
- Received multiple Elearning! 100 Awards for being one of the top 100 learning organizations in the world and for its learning culture, innovation, and high performance
- Received the Return on Education (ROE) Innovation Award which recognizes organizations that deliver a highly innovative approach and a high impact return on education
- The FLVS Flex Elementary program was recognized for its innovation in making digital classrooms and personalized learning a reality for young students. A Community Choice Award was given for a video submitted to the eSchool News Innovate to Educate Awards contest showcasing our online Class Time for elementary students. Class Time allows peers and teachers to gather and work together online in a blended environment —participating in discussions, sharing, taking turns, and answering questions.
View a complete list of FLVS awards here.