If you are a homeschooler in Florida (grades 6-12) interested in taking FLVS courses part-time or full-time, please follow the steps below:
1) Contact your School District (FL)
You will need to register with your district as a homeschooler and ask about district guidelines for homeschoolers taking FLVS courses:
- Student Portfolio Requirements
- Grade Promotion Information
- Yearly Evaluation Requirements
- Instructions for Filing a Letter of Intent
- District Homeschool Verification Letter
Click here to contact your Florida District Homeschool Department.
If you are a homeschooler in Florida (6-12) interested in a full-time program (6 courses, 180-day attendance,and traditional school calendar) with FLVS FT, click here.
If you are a homeschooler that lives outside Florida, you can sign up here.
2) Review the FLVS Home Ed Guide
This guide contains valuable resources and information about:
- Home Education Laws
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Middle and High School Reading Lists & Course Progression Recommendations
Need to speak with one of our advisors?
Click here to visit our Advisement Center.
If you have any more questions, please call us at 407-513-3587.
For College Planning:
According to State University System (SUS) general admission requirements, home-schooled students should submit an affidavit signed by the student's parent or legal guardian attesting that the student has completed a home education program that includes the 4-4-3-3 core curriculum plus 2 consecutive levels of a Foreign Language.
Click here for a Homeschool Completion Affidavit .