Virtual Learning Lab (Florida)
where education is all about choice
The Florida Virtual School (FLVS) Virtual Learning Labs (VLLs) are a great opportunity to provide engaging, online curriculum to your students. These labs create an environment that allows students to reach outside the walls of their classrooms and connect with teachers and students throughout Florida and beyond.
VLLs offer innovative learning solutions to your school. Imagine introducing new courses, offering the flexibility to fix scheduling conflicts, presenting the opportunity for a student to make up a credit while staying on pace to graduate, and providing options where none existed before.
- Free training for the VLL school facilitator, including an in-depth handbook filled with ways to get started successfully
- Streamlined registration process specifically designed for VLL students
- Ongoing support from an FLVS instructor and District Relations Manager
- Highly-qualified, state-certified instructors
- Face-to-face visits by FLVS instructors or ambassadors
- List of students and courses
- Virtual Learning Lab facilitator to monitor students—does not have to be a certified instructor
- Computer access and other technology required for the students to take the courses at school
- Two-way phone access for FLVS instructor– student phone calls
Take a look at some of the unique ways schools are using Virtual Learning Labs (VLLs) to meet their specific needs. Click here
Click here for more information on setting up a Virtual Learning Lab (VLL)
Contact your Florida District Relations Manager with any questions. Click here for map.