Virtual Leadership Training (VLT)
If you've been tasked with creating or managing a virtual school, you likely have questions and are looking for resources. Our two-day intensive training is designed to help you ask the right questions, do the right planning, and create a blueprint for action.
You will spend two days with Florida Virtual School leaders who will provide expert feedback for the development of your program. Our outstanding e-learning model has been recognized through numerous awards, including the 2009 CODiE Award for "Best Virtual Solutions for Students," 2007 EdNET "Pioneer Award," and 2007 USDLA "Best Practices Award." We've learned many lessons on our way to the top. With Virtual Leadership Training, you are the direct beneficiary.
Upcoming Training Dates
- April 25 & 26, 2012
- May 30, 2012 - Click here for information on the Virtual Leadership Training and Florida Sterling Council Education Summit
- July 18 & 19, 2012
- October 17 & 18, 2012
*VLT is available only to school, district and state administrators outside of FL. Individual teacher training is not available through this workshop.
What do you learn?
The two-day workshop addresses—
- Hiring and staffing
- Funding and budget
- Data and performance management
- Student recruiting and retention
- Learning and performance management systems
- Evaluating your program
- Marketing your program
* Training dates are subject to change based upon demand. Training is held at Florida Virtual School headquarters in Orlando, Florida.